Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Great finds and the summer ahead

Waiting arrival on 2 great finds of vintage chenille crib blankets! I'm so excited to pair up some new fabric backings with them. One is again a bunny pattern but different than I've ever seen and I think I've already found a great match for the reverse side. The other is a more universal pattern for baby girls or boys with lots of soft chenille and just the word BABY appearing in the middle. Can't wait to show you!


Ellie modeling a vintage chenille bib

Finishing up the final weeks of school with the kiddo's and life couldn't be moving faster! What to do with the four of them this summer? Not so sure, but a big intended slow down is definitely called for. Somehow I'm sure it will take a week or two to achieve. They always need to wind themselves into a whirlwind of craziness til they realize that summer is here to stay for awhile. What are you doing this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment