Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to School

Well the kids are into their second week of school now and I still am not believing I am now a mother of a High schooler, Middle schooler, and 2 elementary schoolers. The amount of paperwork is staggering from the 4 of them and I know before long I will be buried, but for now I think I am on top of everything. Being responsible is my goal this year for all of them. Not just to lessen my stress load but to help them be in charge of their own lives as much is appropriate for each age. The blame game is popular with my 7 and 11 year old boys and I wish for them to learn more of what the consequences are when they aren't on top of or even just committed to their own responsibilities. (If they only knew how hard it is to sit back and let them fail in order to learn being responsible for their own work, Sigh.)
Here's to a wonderfully educational and fulfilling year at school for all! And lots of Studio time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment