Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving giving

Well better late than never, this Thanksgiving apron with Halloween reverse is finally ready for ordering from the shop. Technology woes this week made my slow progress even slower getting this cutie up in time for the holiday, but snap it up while you can because I'm so tempted to keep this one for myself.

Not the typical holiday baking going on here but baking non the less as my niece has requested my famous zucchini bread for our Thanksgiving contribution this year so I think I'll whip up a bunch and freeze some for the kids for that early morning school rush. I am such a messy cook that I love the attached vintage chenille bedspread fabric so I never have to hunt far for a towel to wipe my hands clean. The reverse side features a vintage look Halloween fabric with a great plaid fabric towel loop to hang your own favorite towel from. Special order a coordinating child's size one as a gift or to use with your little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment