Friday, April 23, 2010

A Busy Week


Well its been a busy week in the Studio and I have to say it is time for a spring cleaning! But first I'll tell you what kept me away. A midweek trip to Brooklyn Michigan on Wednesday landed Laurie Lou in a new boutique called Eva's Twosies! So excited to be there and looking forward to their relocation to Tecumseh Michigan in May to a shop 4 times as large! I met the inspiration behind the store and that was little Eva herself at not quite 2 she was quite the sales girl. My product will be in good hands. I'll post pictures of the new location as soon as I can.
Lots of new items up in Laurie Lou as I was busy stitching away to get ready for the meeting with the new store and an Etsy Showcase spot on Saturday so stop on in. As always if there's something you can't find let me know and I can make it up if it isn't already in the works.
I also have been patiently photographing the blooming of spring here. We have a beautiful wild cherry? tree right in front of our porch and some years it buds up and blooms within a few days or the rain spoils the petals but this year we have had an exceptionally early and wonderfully perfect warm spring so far. Not too warm or cold, but just right so after 2 weeks the blooms are finally out full force and I think the most gorgeous they have ever been! Have a great weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment